- TRUST YOUR VASECTOMY TO A CERTIFIED SPECIALIST
Robert Pugach, MD, Certified by the Vasectomy Quality Council
Yvette M. Manard, MPH
Dr. Robert Pugach is certified by the Vasectomy Quality Council with a 5 star rating.
“Dr. Robert Pugach receives a 5 star rating from the Vasectomy Quality Council. The VQC is an independent accrediting entity that collects data from urologists who perform vasectomies. The data is collected in two parts so that prospective patients and payers can see the results from surveyed patients on a variety of patient satisfaction and patient quality outcome areas.says Dr. Pugach. Read full article
- What does March Madness have to do vasectomies?
by Robert Pugach
The answer might surprise you!
- What’s Keeping You From Getting a Vasectomy?
Every year, more than 500,000 men have vasectomies in the U.S. For men, it’s reassuring to know that there is no chance of an unwanted pregnancy. For couples, it’s comforting to realize that a vasectomy is far safer, less painful and less expensive than a tubal ligation. So, why do some men resist getting a vasectomy?
- 2nd Annual World Vasectomy Day Celebrated on November 7th
While many people know of important health awareness months, such as Breast Cancer and Prostate Cancer, most have probably never heard of World Vasectomy Day. It is the largest male-focused family planning event in the world.
- Is Your Family Complete? His and Her Options! Robert G. Pugach MD
- Meet Evans Tran, Physician Assistant by Yvette M. Manard, MPH
- Dr. Robert Pugach, No Needle No Scalpel Vasectomy KTLA, TV Interview
- Vasectomy: First Expert-Approved Guidelines, Lara C. Pullen, PhD, Medscape Articles
Pacific Coast Urology Medical Centers meets and exceeds all of the parameters in these new (2012) AUA guidelines. Any questions, please ask Dr. Robert Pugach.
- “Is a Vasectomy Right For Me?” (Beachcomber Newspaper, Long Beach, CA)
- “Vasectomy Increase Reported” (ABC News Report)
- “Vasectomy Not Associated with Prostate Cancer” (Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center)
- “Undergoing a Delicate Surgery to Become a Father Again” (, Huntington Beach, CA
- “A Special Mother’s Day Story… Our Miracle Baby Jillian (PR, Los Angeles & Orange Counties)
- Is a Vasectomy Reversal Right for Me? (HB Magazine, Huntington Beach, CA)