Why Have A Vasectomy?
The decision to have a vasectomy a very personal one and is made at a time when a man decides that he no longer wants the ability to father children. It comes at various stages of life – when a family is complete, when dating brings the fear of an unwanted pregnancy, etc. A vasectomy is the ideal procedure for a man to have once the decision is made because it can be done quickly with minimal discomfort and for a very affordable price. You can take comfort in knowing that, in theU.S., more than 500,000 men undergo a vasectomy every year!
A vasectomy works by permanently keeping sperm out of the ejaculate (semen). This is accomplished by blocking the passage of sperm through the vas deferens, a tiny tube that connects each testicle to the prostate where the ejaculate comes out. At Pacific Coast Urology Medical Center, this blockage is performed with the remarkable No Needle No Scalpel Vasectomy. Once your procedure is complete, no sperm is mixed with seminal fluid so the ejaculate is considered “sterile.”
What are the most common reasons men choose to have a vasectomy? Here are a few:
- Your family is complete.
- You and your partner would you like to enjoy sex without the thought of an unintentional pregnancy.
- You and your partner want to stop using other forms of birth control.
- You want to have a minimally invasive procedure (the 15 minute No Needle No Scalpel Vasectomy) to save your wife or partner from more invasive and more serious tubal ligation surgery.
Is it time to schedule your initial consultation for a No Needle No Scalpel Vasectomy? Remember, Pacific Coast Urology Medical Center’s vasectomy is:
- A safe and effective procedure
- Performed in our conveniently located offices, with minimal discomfort
- Completed in approximately 15 minutes
- The vasectomy procedure that can give you the fastest recovery time!
If it’s time to add that extra spark without the fear of pregnancy, call 844-EASY VAS (844-327-9827), to schedule your consultation in our convention office: 3801 Katella Avenue, Suite 110 Los Alamitos, CA 90720