Why Should a Urologist Perform Your Vasectomy?
Here are some facts to help you get the best outcome!
Firstly, urologists do more vasectomies than all other medical specialties combined! Yes, you can have it done by a general surgeon or family practice doctor but studies show superior outcomes when a procedure is done by a doctor who has a lot of experience.
That same rationale applies to the urologist you choose to perform the specialized No Needle No Scalpel Vasectomy. You can expect a urologist who has a lot of experience with this procedure to give you a better result and less discomfort than an inexperienced one.
The decision to undergo a No Needle No Scalpel Vasectomy is a highly personal one so here are some questions to help you choose you your urologist wisely:
- How many vasectomies has the urologist performed?
- Does he or she have specialized training in the No Needle No Scalpel Vasectomy procedure?
- What is the infection rate? (Hint – the correct answer is less than 0.5%)
- Does the urologist offer a money back guarantee?
Dr. Robert Pugach’s Experience
- Dr. Pugach has performed approximately 2,500 vasectomies.
- Dr. Pugach has had specialized training in the No Needle No Scalpel Vasectomy procedures.
- Dr. Pugach’s infection rate is less 0.5%.
- Dr. Pugach offers a unique 100% money back guarantee! Pacific Coast Urology Medical Center’s money back guarantee for every vasectomy patient is as follows:
“A repeat procedure will be performed free of any charge, or a 100% refund of any vasectomy fees paid, will be given if the No Needle No Scalpel Vasectomy does not result in a zero sperm count.”
At Pacific Coast Urology Medical Center we consider the No Needle No Scalpel Vasectomy one of our Centers of Excellence. It was on a trip to China, where Dr. Pugach was invited to teach, when he learned about this remarkable technique that had been invented there in 1974. Since then, Dr. Pugach has spent many years perfecting the technique and has traveled extensively to obtain additional training with others who perform this minimally invasive procedure.
A vasectomy is the safest, simplest and most cost effective form of permanent contraception we have.