DR. ROBERT PUGACH IS CERTIFIED BY THE VASECTOMY QUALITY COUNCIL with a 5 star rating
Dr. Robert Pugach is proud to be a vasectomy specialist certified by the Vasectomy Quality Council (VQC). The mission of the VQC is to set vasectomy quality standards and to provide patient satisfaction data to men who are considering a vasectomy procedure. The goal of the VQC is to improve the outcomes and experiences for patients who have a vasectomy procedure.
The VQC’s processes are completely transparent. Dr. Pugach’s vasectomy patients were surveyed to learn about their experiences and outcomes. The survey information is processed by an independent 3rd party and the VQC does not edit or alter that information – what you see about an individual practitioner is the result of their vasectomy patient satisfaction surveys. Click here to review Dr. Robert Pugach’s Quality Scores.
What IS the VASECTOMY quality council?
The VQC is an independent accrediting entity that collects data from urologists who perform vasectomies. The data is collected so that prospective patients and payers can see the results from surveyed patients on a variety of patient satisfaction areas; including wait time, scheduling, clarity of information provided, comfort level during vasectomy, after-care instruction, and overall satisfaction with the doctor.
What are the standards of the VASECTOMY quality council?
- No-Needle No-Scalpel technique is used
- Local anesthesia is given via jet spray technology
- California’s 72-hour waiting period regulation is adhered to prior to vasectomy being performed
- Ease of consultation process and scheduling of procedure
- Consultation appointments available within 7 days
- After vasectomy a call is made to the patient within 24 hours and follow-up care is immediately available
- Post-vasectomy semen analysis is provided at no extra cost
TRUST YOUR VASECTOMY TO A CERTIFIED VASECTOMY SPECIALIST
Read article: Dr. Pugach Certified by the Vasectomy Quality Council